Arguments Creationists Should NOT Use - 7-Day StreamingStreaming Video
- Streaming Video
- Product Audience:
- High School-Adult
- Dr Jonathan D Sarfati
- 49 Minutes
In this candid presentation before an international conference of nearly 600 creationist speakers and writers, Dr Jonathan Sarfati reveals the out-of-date, faulty and downright flaky evidences that reputable creationists must avoid. In his trademark style, Dr Sarfati challenges some of the most-loved arguments of modern creationists, while encouraging us to focus intensely on God's written Word as the absolute guide to evidence interpretations!
Succinct explanations and warnings regarding:
- Archaeopteryx—the transitional bird
- Darwin’s deathbed recantation
- The New Zealand plesiosaur
- Solar neutrinos
- The archeological claims of the late Ron Wyatt
- Moon dust
- NASA’s finding of Joshua’s long day
- Hezekiah’s sun dial
- The origination of the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics
- Wingless beetles
Discover how to avoid or overcome scientific fallacies, outdated arguments and universal statements.
No part of this can be reproduced without permission.
Journal of Creation