Matter: Teacher Guide
Its properties and its changesSoft Cover
- Product Status:
- Product Audience:
- Tom DeRosa & Carolyn Reeves
- Soft Cover
The Teacher Guide, of a set of three books, is a delightful book teaching elementary chemistry to Grades 3 to 6 students. It comprises 20 lessons for students to learn about bubbles, water, salt, the periodic table, and much more.Each set :
- Comprises a full-colour comprehensive Main Book, plus easy-to-use Student Journal workbook with fun activities and review questions, plus a comprehensive Teacher’s Guide on how to use the material to best effect at home or in the classroom.
- Uses household items for the included activities.
- Is part of a new series built around good science, creation apologetics in narrative form, Bible references, pause-and-think questions, and historical stories about scientists and engineers.
- Makes learning elementary science fun for students and easy-to-teach for parents.
- Students will learn to think more critically, to put scientific ideas into perspective, discover how science works, and become more grounded in their faith in the Bible.
Related products in this set: