Session 12 – The Post-Flood World - The Genesis Academy - 7-Day StreamingStreaming Video
- Streaming Video
- Product Status:
- Product Audience:
- High School-Adult
- Dr Robert Carter
Though the world was originally created perfect, sin has marred it all. Mankind’s rebellious acts continued at the Tower of Babel, prompting God to step in and disperse the people. Yet, God had promised to initiate His redemptive plan through the ‘offspring’ of the woman (Genesis 3:15)—a plan more fully revealed when God incarnate appeared. Jesus, our Saviour, is none other than the Creator Himself. And, as the Creator, Jesus also promises that there will be a New Heavens and Earth where His redeemed will live with Him for eternity. When one realizes that God created a perfect world once before, one can rest assured that this future hope and promise will also one day be realized.
- Contains great visuals including stunning graphics, animations and footage.
- Perfect for adult and teen Sunday Schools or Bible studies, and even Sunday or midweek sessions.
- Free online study guide available. You can print as many study guides as needed. View/download PDF
Be informed and entertained with this high quality production.
1. Does Genesis Matter? • Scott Gillis
2. Author, Date, Structure, Genre • Jonathan Sarfati
3. Creation of the World • Gary Bates
4. Creation Week Days 2 & 3 • Keaton Halley
5. Creation of Light-Givers • Jonathan Sarfati
6. God Creates Air, Land & Sea Creatures • Rob Carter
7. Creation of Mankind • Gary Bates
8. The Fall: A Cosmic Catastrophe • Joel Tay
9. The Pre-Flood World • Jonathan Sarfati
10. Noah’s Flood and Billions of Years • Rob Carter
11. Noah’s Flood and the Ark • Keaton Halley
12. The Post-Flood World • Rob Carter