Session 4 – Creation Week Days 2 & 3 - The Genesis Academy - Unlimited StreamingStreaming Video
- Streaming Video
- Product Status:
- Product Audience:
- High School-Adult
- Keaton Halley
For centuries, theologians have debated what is meant by the term ‘expanse’, which was created on Day 2 of Creation Week. Keaton Halley sets out a logical basis for understanding this term and also shows that much of the confusion has come about due to Bible translation issues. Also, was there ever a vapour canopy surrounding the earth—an idea that creationists held for many years? Finally, Keaton discusses how God created dry land and vegetation on Day 3, and he presents evidence of remarkable evolution-defying design in the plant kingdom—the handiwork of the Creator.
- Contains great visuals including stunning graphics, animations and footage.
- Perfect for adult and teen Sunday Schools or Bible studies, and even Sunday or midweek sessions.
- Free online study guide available. You can print as many study guides as needed. View/download PDF
Be informed and entertained with this high quality production.
1. Does Genesis Matter? • Scott Gillis
2. Author, Date, Structure, Genre • Jonathan Sarfati
3. Creation of the World • Gary Bates
4. Creation Week Days 2 & 3 • Keaton Halley
5. Creation of Light-Givers • Jonathan Sarfati
6. God Creates Air, Land & Sea Creatures • Rob Carter
7. Creation of Mankind • Gary Bates
8. The Fall: A Cosmic Catastrophe • Joel Tay
9. The Pre-Flood World • Jonathan Sarfati
10. Noah’s Flood and Billions of Years • Rob Carter
11. Noah’s Flood and the Ark • Keaton Halley
12. The Post-Flood World • Rob Carter
→ If you intend to watch the live stream online and wish to also have the subtitles visible then you don't need to do anything except to choose the language via the language button/icon.
→ If you will be downloading the video file and want the subtitles available then you will also need to download the subtitle language (SRT) files.
Download subtitle files (and then unzip):