The Creation Answers Book audiobookMP3 Audio
- MP3 Audio
- Product Audience:
- High School-Adult
- 8 Hours 37 Minutes
- Drs Don Batten (contributing editor), David Catchpoole, Jonathan Sarfati, Carl Wieland
- File Type:
- ZIP file containing MP3 chapter files
- File Size:
The Creation Answers Book provides biblical answers to over 60 important questions that everyone wants to know on creation/evolution and the Bible! Not only does it answer your own questions, but equips you to effectively respond to those that resist the Gospel due to worldly teaching on origins. This important work is a ‘must have’ for anyone’s library!
Includes answers to over 60 of the most-asked questions in the following 20 categories:
- Does God exist?
- Six days? Really?
- What about gap theories?
- What about carbon-14 dating?
- How can we see distant starlight in a young universe?
- What about arguments for evolution?
- How did bad things come about?
- Who was Cain’s wife?
- Were the ‘sons of God’ and/or the ‘nephilim’ extra-terrestrials?
- Was the Flood global?
- What about continental drift?
- What about all that water?
- How did all the animals fit on the Ark?
- How did fresh/saltwater fish survive?
- Where are all the human fossils?
- How could animals get to places like Australia?
- Were there really ice ages?
- How did the different races arise?
- What about dinosaurs?
- What can I do?
FREE study guide and book chapters available at study.creation.com
The authors are Dr Don Batten (contributing editor), Dr David Catchpoole, Dr Jonathan Sarfati and Dr Carl Wieland
Each chapter is a separate MP3 file within a single ZIP file. Once the ZIP file is downloaded and extracted in to the individual MP3 files, the files can be copied to other media or devices . Your device should already have a suitable App or software program installed; if not, free software on the internet can be downloaded and installed for this purpose.