6% sales tax will be added to your order if the delivery address is in the state of Georgia.
All shipping is calculated on the value of the order.
Regular Shipping to a US destination:
- Under $50 = $5 shipping
- Under $100 = $7.50 shipping
- $100 and over = FREE shipping
- Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
- Donations and subscriptions are not included in shipping calculations.
- We endeavor to ensure that your order will reach you in 10–14 business days.
Express Shipping to a US destination:
- Under $100 = $10 express shipping
- $100–$200 = $15 express shipping
- Over $200 = $20 express shipping
- We endeavor to ensure that your order will reach you in 3–5 business days.
- 20% of order value, minimum $20 shipping charge
Returns and Refund Policy
If an item is received faulty, damaged, or is otherwise unsuitable, it can be returned within 30 days of purchase for exchange/credit (or refund). This does not apply to pamphlets, subscription products, clearance products and digital products.
Returns must be unmarked and in saleable condition, (excludes items received faulty or damaged). If an item is faulty or damaged we will cover the cost of return postage and supply you a replacement item free of charge. For items otherwise unsuitable, postage on returns will be prepaid at returner’s expense.
It is advisable to contact the CMI office concerned, prior to returning any item, for our special product return address, and to confirm acceptance of the returned item and subsequent exchange/credit (or refund).
Enclose a copy of the CMI invoice, or note CMI invoice number in cover letter. If unknown, provide complete title information, the purchasers name, address to which order was sent, phone number, and date of purchase. For your protection, you may wish to send your return via insured parcel post.
If an exchange/credit is not suitable, refunds are made by check/cheque or in case of credit card payments, by crediting your card. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable, (unless we shipped something to you by mistake, in which case we will credit/refund standard postage rates).